Local Media Association has teamed up with The Blinder Group to produce two Revenue Summits this spring.
Chicago, May 15-17: click here for program and registration information.
Los Angeles, April 24-26 in conjunction with the California Newspaper Publishers Association: click here for program and registration information.
The LMA/Blinder Group revenue summit will take place in Chicago, May 15-17 at the Avenue Crowne Plaza Hotel. A fabulous program has been assembled with every session intensely focused on revenue growth. Highlights include:
- Telesales: The Million Dollar Baby (Todd Handy, Deseret Digital)
- Driving Revenue & Innovation at Local Media Companies (Kirk Davis, GateHouse Media)
- Building & Monetizing an Email Database (Matt Coen, Second Street and Scott Stines, mass2one)
- 10 Hot Revenue Ideas from Europe (Andre Eckert, MediaHouse Austria)
- Digital Agency Services (Chris Edwards, Cedar Rapids Gazette, Kelly Boylard, Truth Publishing Company, Zach Payer, Informed Interactive/Evening Post Publishing Company)
- Monetizing Social: Local Media Innovation Alliance Case Study (Nancy Lane, Local Media Association)
- Blocking & Tackling: Essential to Revenue Growth (Bill Casey, Sun-Times Media Group and Rebecca Caparelli, GateHouse Media)
- Stepping Up: It's Time to Lead, Create & Accelerate (Mandy Schumaker, Higher Performing People Coaching & Consulting for Organizations & Entrepreneurs)
- Revenue Roundtables: Growing Digital Revenue, Sales Structure/Compensation and Growing the Core Business
- Revenue Case Studies from Research & Development Partners
LMA and The Blinder Group are also providing the programming for the California Newspaper Publishers Association's annual convention taking place in Los Angeles on April 24-26. A different revenue summit program has been developed. Highlights include:
- Reinvesting in the Core Product, Presented by Rob Curley, Orange County Register
- Digital Agency Success Stories
- Strategies for Pay Walls/Charging for Content
- Mobile Strategies
- Understanding SMB's Needs & Opportunities
- & much more
LMA members are invited to attend the California event at CNPA member rates.