At LMA, we are laser focused on the future. We help local media companies discover new and sustainable business models every day. We identify best practices and provide case studies on emerging trends. We conduct extensive research and analysis on these findings and then share this information in many ways including: webinars, conferences, training, consulting, research reports, and more.
LMA develops unique networking opportunities, such as our Chief Digital Club, Chief Content Club and Innovation Missions, to connect executives across all parts of the local media ecosystem for the purpose of sharing and collaborating. We’re unique and proud to be a transformation incubator and constructive disruptor. Join the innovation revolution at LMA!
- Free Webinars: Stimulating, educational, transformative and focused. At least 42 per year are offered free of charge (archives available too).
- Bonus Certification Courses: Choose from Advanced Digital Sales (our most popular), Google AdWords or Basic Fundamentals (the exact number depends on your dues; for example, a company that pays $3,950 in dues receives 10 included in our value-based membership package). The courses are $395 regular priced.
- Free Virtual Conference: Specifically designed for executives and sales managers. This virtual 3 day, three webinars a day conference, every July, focuses heavily on increasing revenue. One day is for digital content, one day is for sales management and one day is for innovation topics. All are archived.
- Case studies and white papers on a wide variety of digital and revenue producing topics (subscribe to our Local Media Innovation Alliance for reduced rate reports).
- Conferences: Seven innovative and enlightening conferences a year including Media Transformation 2017, Digital Revenue Summit, LMA/Borrell Associates Digital Agency Summit and the LMA/NAB OTT Summit.
- Training: Facebook, sales certifications, Google AdWords, digital training, SMB workshops, four-legged calls and more. We offer the most comprehensive digital training in the industry
- Digital Innovation Awards: enter this annual contest for free each year. Categories include: best local website, best social media strategy, best digital agency and more.
- Consulting: Our Chief Innovation Officer brings extensive consulting experience in the media industry to the team.
- Exposure to hundreds of R&D partners and their products and services.
- Monthly newsletter (Local Media Today): Online and in print on the subjects that will produce revenue and enlighten your way of looking at the business of local media today.
LMA members are on the cutting-edge. They are taking risks and developing new and exciting business models. They are breaking new ground and pioneering new concepts. If this sounds like an organization that you would like to be part of, we’d love to talk to you.