This contest recognizes the best in local digital media in 14 categories such as best local website, best digital agency, best video strategy and more. It is a highly competitive contest designed to recognize both large and small media companies for their outstanding and innovative work.
The winners will receive their awards at the LMA Digital Revenue Summit (April 25-27 at the Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare). The winning companies will receive their awards during a red carpet reception with the category sponsors. Last year, 150 executives attended the Digital Revenue Summit representing 70+ different media companies.
This year’s conference is expected to be significantly larger than past years because the LMA is offering registrations to renewing members as part of their 2019 membership package.
Exclusive Category Sponsorship – $3,595
Exclusive category sponsorship includes the following:
- A representative from your company will present the award to the winners of the sponsored category at the VIP reception during the LMA Digital Revenue Summit in May 2018.
- You will be entitled to one thirty-minute informational webinar about your company presented as a case study by a media client promoted by LMA to thousands of industry professionals. Webinar will be scheduled throughout the year based on the order of sponsorship confirmation and preference.
- Your company will be given the names and contact information of the winners in your category to reach-out and congratulate them personally.
- Sponsored content in Local Media Today E-newsletter – published during a mutually agreed upon month
- Your company logo and link will be included in all promotional materials related to your chosen sponsored category
- One registration to the LMA Digital Revenue Summit in May 2018 when the Local Media Digital Innovation Award winners will be announced
- Six-month subscription to the Local Media Innovation Alliance – a monthly report focused on the latest industry trends and sustainable business models
- Choose from one of the following:
- Table top exhibit at the Digital Revenue Summit
- Additional attendee for the Digital Revenue Summit
- Company branded area in the general session room at the Digital Revenue Summit (pop-up banner, signage, small table for literature, handouts)
- Introduction of session speaker (limited to 6 sponsors)
Available Categories Include:
Best Social Media Strategy- SOLD
Best Local Website
Best Digital News Project- SOLD
Best Native/Sponsored Content Campaign
Best Strategy to Grow Digital Audience- SOLD
Best New Digital Initiative
Best Digital Agency- SOLD
Best Contest and/or Promotion- SOLD
Local Media Digital News Innovator of the Year- SOLD
Local Media Digital Innovator of the Year
Best Consumer Revenue Initiative- SOLD
Best Audio and/or Voice Strategy
Best Video Strategy
Best Events Strategy- SOLD
Local Media Today
5 charts that show local news broadcaster trends from more than 800 Facebook pages
Chief Content Club
Columns & Articles
Local Media Today
SEO expert: News sites should focus on service journalism, not ‘gaming’ Google