Local Media Digital Innovation Award Sponsorship Package
This contest recognizes the best in local digital media in 14 categories such as best local website, best virtual event, best branded content strategy and more. It is a highly competitive contest designed to recognize both large and small media companies for their outstanding and innovative work.
Exclusive Category Sponsorship – $3,750
Exclusive category sponsorship includes the following:
- A representative from your company will announce the winners of the sponsored category during a virtual recorded video series.
- Each category will have a blog post announcing the winners and highlighting the good work going on and this will be sponsored by your company. If you would like to interview the winners and serve as the writer, that is available as well.
- You will be entitled to one 30-minute informational webinar about your company presented as a case study by a media client promoted by LMA to thousands of industry professionals. Webinars will be scheduled throughout the year based on the order of sponsorship confirmation and preference.
- Your company will be given the names and contact information of the winners in your category to reach out and congratulate them personally.
- Sponsored content in Local Media Association Friday Wrap-up email – published during a mutually agreed upon month
- Rotating ad on the LMA website for 3 months
- Your company logo and link will be included in all promotional materials related to your chosen sponsored category in contest promotional emails and winner announcements
- Registration to the LMA Digital Revenue Summit (one registration if in person, unlimited registrations if virtual)
Category options available for sponsorship:
Best Contest and/or Promotion
Best Consumer Revenue Strategy
Best Digital Initiative/Product Development
Best Branded Content Strategy
Best Digital Audience Growth Strategy
Best Social Media and Engagement Strategy
Best Local News Website
Best Digital News Project
Digital Innovators of the Year (3 available)
- News: content and audience
- Revenue/Strategy: recognizing strategy subscriptions/membership
- Sales/Advertising: will spotlight ways sales and/or marketing teams have evolved and become better post-COVID. – SOLD
Best Philanthropy Journalism and/or Fundraising Strategy
Best COVID-19 Local Community Coverage
Best Virtual Event
Best Local Newsletter / Email Strategy