Local Media Association develops so many events, reports and learning programs where great user experience is a focus point. We decided it’s time to practice what we preach.
During the last two weeks of August, LMA will implement a new web-based management platform designed to improve our efficiency and service to members, event attendees, club participants, R&D partners and more.
The new platform, customized for LMA by Impexium, will bring our services that had been provided using multiple, disconnected systems together in a more consistent, easier-to-use interface — including:
- LMA membership applications, renewals and member profiles
- Event registrations, sponsors, exhibitors and programs
- Applications and subscriptions to clubs, such as Chief Digital Club, Chief Content Club and Social Media Club
- Sign-ups for sales certification programs and LMA webinars
- Purchases and downloads of reports and white papers
We are excited to provide these service improvements, but please note: During the administration training period, scheduled the week of Aug. 11, LMA staff participating in training may need more time than usual to respond to inquiries or other messages. Then, during the migration and implementation period, scheduled to begin Aug. 16 and end late in the week of Aug. 25, we expect some intermittent outages or temporary degradation in these services as we switch from old platforms to new.
We will post updates to the LMA site on our progress during the transition. Thank you for your patience as we modernize and improve our services.
Dispatches from Mega-Conference: New ideas for consumer revenue, branded content, alternative funding