As we count down to a new year, the Local Media Association will look back at some of its most popular content of the year.
Here are the Tweets that got the most engagement in 2018 from the LMA account:
1. The Annapolis shooting and our response
2. A report we released on a major disconnection within the industry
3. Our Innovation Award winner!
4. After our visit to Nuzzle, we promoted a story that featured their work.
5. We announced our Business Accelerator
6. An article featuring our own Jed Williams on the Business Model Accelerator
7. We promoted out strategic partnerships with the LMC
8. We highlighted a talk Jed was giving at America East.
9. We shared an interview Radio World conducted with Nancy Lane.
10. We loved congratulating Jon Rust on 16 years of service with LMA.
Selling Digital Marketing Services
Centro CEO Shawn Riegsecker: Why media industry keeps becoming more complex
Chief Content Club
Columns & Articles
Local Media Today
SEO expert: News sites should focus on service journalism, not ‘gaming’ Google