At LMA, we are laser focused on the future. We help local media companies discover new and sustainable business models every day. We identify best practices and provide case studies on emerging trends. We conduct extensive research and analysis on these findings and then share this information in many ways including: webinars, conferences, training, consulting, research reports, and more.
LMA develops unique networking opportunities, such as our Chief Digital Club, Chief Content Club and Innovation Missions, to connect executives across all parts of the local media ecosystem for the purpose of sharing and collaborating. We’re unique and proud to be a transformation incubator and constructive disruptor. Join the innovation revolution at LMA!
We have a value-based dues model, in which 100% of your annual membership dues can be applied to your choice of registrations for our Digital Revenue Summit or training seats for our Advanced Digital Sales certification.
Contact Jack Zavoral for more information. email@example.com
- Certification Courses: Choose from Advanced Digital Sales (our most popular) or Basic Fundamentals (the exact number depends on your dues)
- Free Webinars: Stimulating, educational, transformative and focused. 20+ webinars per year are offered free of charge (archives available too).
- Onsite Training: Sales certifications, digital training, SMB workshops, four-legged calls and more. We offer the most comprehensive digital training in the industry
- Professional Development
- Conferences: Seven innovative and enlightening conferences a year including Media Transformation 2018, Digital Revenue Summit, LMA/Borrell Associates Selling Digital Marketing Services, Mega-Conference and the LMA/NAB OTT Summit.
- Exposure to hundreds of R&D partners and their products and services.
- Consulting: Our Chief Innovation Officer brings extensive consulting experience in the media industry to the team. Your membership includes 75-minutes of consulting with either Jed Williams, Chief Innovation Officer or Jack Zavoral, Director of Member Development
- Industry Recognition
- Digital Innovation Awards: Enter this annual contest for free each year. Categories include: best local website, best social media strategy, best digital agency and more.
- Business Resources
- Weekly newsletters (Local Media Today): Distributed weekly on the subjects that will produce revenue and enlighten your way of looking at the business of local media today.
- Case studies and white papers on a wide variety of digital and revenue producing topics (subscribe to our Local Media Innovation Alliance for reduced rate reports).
LMA members are on the cutting-edge. They are taking risks and developing new and exciting business models. They are breaking new ground and pioneering new concepts. If this sounds like an organization that you would like to be part of, we’d love to talk to you.